Daniel in Chicago today

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Daniel in Chicago today

Post by sf2la »

Daniel and Hugh went to Chicago's Cook County Criminal Courts today - and still no pics :x They must have taken a private jet, too.

http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/ ... ornia.html
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Cool!!! There only 8 hours away from me :lol: ! They must be doing research for there characters, pretty nifty!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Zibzabzut wrote:Cool!!! There only 8 hours away from me :lol: ! They must be doing research for there characters, pretty nifty!
I suggest you hot-foot it over there and get yourself arrested!!:lol: They are probably touring jails tomorrow. I'll join you!
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

And they should book it up to Minnesota while there at it, they could enjoy the sights and frigid air :roll: :D
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Unfortuantely by the time I make it there they'll most likely be gone. I've done the trek from my hometown to Chicago...the drive is a b!tch :evil:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

And too bad the city's so big; it would be nearly impossible to find them. We need a DtD member who is a Chicago cop.. Maybe after seeing him today we'll get several new members from the police department - hopefully, ones who took pics :shock:
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Wouldn't that be nice? :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oops, this belongs in newbits, I think.. I didn't realize I started a new thread. My apologies :oops:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just imagine - you are a female police officer, sit at your table, do your work and then - unexpectetly those two men come in. Heart attack, here you come... :lol:

One already posted on twitter "Daniel Craig came to my work today, no kidding"

I am sure, the boys had lots of fun - this is exactly the surrounding, Daniel feels comfy in - an atmosphere of comradeship probably.

Wonder if any personal taken pics will surface.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Here's a good thread...Too bad Daniel doesn't like to sing because he might be on stage tonight, too! See last post with Hugh and Richard Marx link to a pic.

Hugh's been there for a week.... Maybe Daniel, too??

http://broadwayworld.com/board/printthr ... &boardid=0
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

They showed Mrs. Jackman at LAX on TMZ yesterday (yes, I watch *lowers head in shame*) and I was wondering where Hugh was, since he is a TMZ favorite. Now I know.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:They showed Mrs. Jackman at LAX on TMZ yesterday (yes, I watch *lowers head in shame*) and I was wondering where Hugh was, since he is a TMZ favorite. Now I know.
at the end of this interview she tells that Hugh is in Chicago

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en- ... 5385988750

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Mariah

Post by Mariah »

I want pictures haha.
Well I hope Daniel is having fun even though I'm sure he is. What an exciting new project for him!
"I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours."
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

We all want pics :wink:. But better this way, as if Daniel feels uncomfortable. It's his lifelong dream and so everything has to be perfect. We have to wait and see.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I'm pretty sure the pics will come....Just be patient everyone
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”