DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Thanks SG.... :) Just needed exact clarification, which I couldn't find from the DM article Cass kindly posted. :oops: :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:But he is back in the UK, the tweets were from Gerrards Cross in Bucks, not far from Pinewood Studios.
that makes sense :lol: :lol:

Por boy, no break

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:But he is back in the UK, the tweets were from Gerrards Cross in Bucks, not far from Pinewood Studios.
that makes sense :lol: :lol:

Por boy, no break
Shame!! :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He will have to be in Pinewood now, I suppose. In Rome, they are going to shoot until the 16th March - second unit. He returns there once before going to Mexico.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

It's fairly relentless isn't it..? :shock: ... I hope he doesn't exhaust himself too much. I don't want to 'crack the whip' ( :twisted: :wink: ) either but a busy Daniel equals no Dry Spell. :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Prince Slam @ThePapaPatty · 9h 9 hours ago
My sister met Daniel Craig at a juice bar. Told him that it must be a bitch to deal with all the photographers.
Daniel jokingly told her that it was all just part of the job. And told her to have a nice day. Way too cool.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That's our boy :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, that's good, ole Roger. He really is the nicest of the whole bunch. :wink:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:Yeah, that's good, ole Roger. He really is the nicest of the whole bunch. :wink:
with a very dry sense of humour.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Adrie van der Luijt @Adrie_vdLuijt · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
Ann Sofie von Otter, Daniel Craig and Damian Lewis will be in the very tiny audience with us for #SWPFarinelli tonight. Wow. Just wow.

http://www.shakespearesglobe.com/theatr ... d-the-king
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I read that Ralph F. is in a play at the National Theater. That will tie him up for some time. Maybe he finished his parts while at Pinewood?

Regarding Daniel, I'm just so thrilled to be getting pics. And there is absolutely nothing to pick at. His hair is perfect, and we know the body is too! He looks great and so happy. But there isn't an ounce of me that thinks he's working too hard. I'm not even sure if I'd call it work. I can't think of a human male soul who wouldn't change jobs with him if they could and do it for free. That's a dream job in every aspect. And goody for us that he's the chosen one!!!
SmittenDramaKitten

Hi Sf....:wave: I was just thinking about you. Glad to see you back with us... 8)

I'm amazed that Mr Fiennes has the time to be in a play now! :o Perhaps his role is a much smaller one than expected...?

You're right about Daniel and his job.... He's lucky to have the opportunity to do it and we're lucky to watch his journey... :D :twisted:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Monica Bellucci @MonicaBellucciC · 2h 2 hours ago
Happy Birthday Daniel 🎂 #DanielCraig Monica Bellucci 💋
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Monica Bellucci @MonicaBellucciC · 2h 2 hours ago
Happy Birthday Daniel 🎂 #DanielCraig Monica Bellucci 💋
Maybe she got to see his birthday suit while in Rome!