We need everyone’s help/cooperation (news about the gallery)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Just lost a lot of great pics from my Bucket, :cry: But better that than the consequences.
Couldn´t you save them on DC before?
I should have done, duh. Well they are still on the Web - one was that really nice pic of Sats - from years ago, almost like a painting.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Just lost a lot of great pics from my Bucket, :cry: But better that than the consequences.
I should have done, duh. Well they are still on the Web - one was that really nice pic of Sats - from years ago, almost like a painting.
LOL - as ALWAYS I said DC instead of CD. I don´t do it on purpose. Hope you can still get them.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Have deleted the pics with watermarks on. Going to run a double check just to make sure I haven't missed anything.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Don't think I've posted any, but thanks for the heads up!!

However, can I check about all the images that we have on here without watermarks on them? Are they OK to use?? For example, my avatar has got "AP" in the corner - I've got it saved on the Bucket, but goodness knows where I got it from!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

we only know about getty, wireimage and rex :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Done. :D

I only had a couple but they are now deleted.

I also have one Corbis and two Isifa posted. Do you need those gone too??
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:Done. :D

some isifia have a little tag on the left side which says REX, then delete it, otherwise no :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Done. :D

some isifia have a little tag on the left side which says REX, then delete it, otherwise no :wink:
I'll delete them to be on the safe side.....better safe than sorry! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We should maybe point out again, that its allowed to post the link to the pic. Like this, everybody can take, whatever they want without threatening our side.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Flower

Post by Flower »

I don't have any photos - except for the one I used for my avitar but I think that's just a link. What's a webcrawler? Sounds creepy.
Flower

Post by Flower »

Never mind. I found webcrawlers on wikipedia. Hope our site doesn't get in trouble.
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
si, it was one taken at layer cake premiere in L.A, it is a full face on her only and she had shawl around shoulders?
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Couldn´t you save them on DC before?
si, it was one taken at layer cake premiere in L.A, it is a full face on her only and she had shawl around shoulders?
Yes, where she looked ethereal and a very natural beauty.