TinTin videos and photos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote: The very fact that he is showing up on the red carpet and surrendering himself to this intense scrutiny knowing his gray hair seen by all is sexy in itself. That is self-confidence right there.
Must say, my heart sorta goes out for him, because he must know, that the reactions might not all be favourable and still he is doing it and so calm and relaxed. Yes, this is sexy as hell and stubborn :lol:.

I make a bet - I say, he will be clean shaven at the press conference, that is expected to take place end of November and be in a Bond suit and dapper and everything people would expect of Bond. Anybody taking me on on this?...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

No bets from me. I don't have a 'feeling' for that one.

I get what people are saying about liking this look, and I think it's fine, but shouldn't Daniel wear his very best look for James Bond? Now, I would understand if JB has flashforwards in Bond 23 where he is at least a decade older, but otherwise? :-k . He looks very, very handsome in the photos where he strikes the right pose, his head is at the right angle, his expression is awesome, but overall, is this his best look? No question, it's a different look, and if that's what he and the producers want, that's it. I can live with it. There are worse looks. Still... I'm with you, Tampa.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:No bets from me. I don't have a 'feeling' for that one.

I get what people are saying about liking this look, and I think it's fine, but shouldn't Daniel wear his very best look for James Bond? Now, I would understand if JB has flashforwards in Bond 23 where he is at least a decade older, but otherwise? :-k . He looks very, very handsome in the photos where he strikes the right pose, his head is at the right angle, his expression is awesome, but overall, is this his best look? No question, it's a different look, and if that's what he and the producers want, that's it. I can live with it. There are worse looks. Still... I'm with you, Tampa.
I am and always were with you both, if it were for the whole film. That's a no no...

...but look here and this is just for fun and not because it is important

Almost totally grey, just lighter and darker

here totally blondish , just lighter and darker, no grey in the hair, but its in the beard, which shows, that where grey IS, this pic shows it as well

Last edited by Germangirl on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

The first photo is overexposed. He's almost blown out by the flash.
The second photo shows grey on the sides of his head.
The last photo -yeah, looks all brown, but yikes - that is one bad pic of him.
He is such a lovely man regardless :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:The first photo is overexposed. He's almost blown out by the flash.
The second photo shows grey on the sides of his head.
The last photo -yeah, looks all brown, but yikes - that is one bad pic of him.
He is such a lovely man regardless :sigh:
Yeah, you're right, the last one is neee. I will delete it :lol:
Gosh, I will dream of hair tonite for sure. :shock: Not sure, I like this idea - maybe if its about Daniels hair, in whatever color :lol:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think the haircut was beautifully done, but I'm with some others, I don't think hair that short is really meant to be worn by someone with stick-out ears.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I think the haircut was beautifully done, but I'm with some others, I don't think hair that short is really meant to be worn by someone with stick-out ears.
... you have a go at HHHE's? Everything, but this? :cryblow Blasphemy :cryblow:
I think, the free speech here has gotten too far.. Image

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:I think the haircut was beautifully done, but I'm with some others, I don't think hair that short is really meant to be worn by someone with stick-out ears.

... you have a go at HHHE's? Everything, but this? :cryblow Blasphemy :cryblow:
I think, the free speech here has gotten too far.. Image
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Yes, I suppose we should show his ears respect too!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I should probably send myself to the timeout corner for that comment :wink: . How long do I have to stay there?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote: I should probably send myself to the timeout corner for that comment :wink: . How long do I have to stay there?
Until your diapers have sucked in so much pee, that they fall off all by themselves :twisted: and this is being mild.

But you can go and get some Vaseline from Luna afterwards...

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: I should probably send myself to the timeout corner for that comment :wink: . How long do I have to stay there?
Until your diapers have sucked in so much pee, that they fall off all by themselves :twisted: and this is being mild.

WOW! That's a good one. I had better start drinking a lot of tea and cosmos right now.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

WOW! That's a good one. I had better start drinking a lot of tea and cosmos right now.
Ah, but you are clever...do that, might save you a bit of time.

calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

what u mean, why i have vaseline?
i throw flour over everyhting, not sticky out ears, they love handles
:evil: basura!
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Until your diapers have sucked in so much pee, that they fall off all by themselves :twisted: and this is being mild.

Aren't you the nurse? :shock:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote: WOW! That's a good one. I had better start drinking a lot of tea and cosmos right now.
Aren't you the nurse? :shock:
LOVE HANDLES! :rotfl: