DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: DC and RW news and tidbits

Post by Germangirl »

10 years already. Wow. They made the right choice to throw everything overboard to be together
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Thanks! Also, Daniel hasn't started filming Knives Out 2! The fact that he is filming in Europe is bullshits... :crap
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

archangel007 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:39 am Thanks! Also, Daniel hasn't started filming Knives Out 2! The fact that he is filming in Europe is bullshits... :crap
One thing is strange to me is that she is pushing an empty stroller. The only explanation is that he is there as well and the little girl is with him and because of that they can't publish any pics. So they made up this crap story. It is possible that the pic was not made yesterday...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

The was a report about the film Crew in Sheffield and that Daniel was supposed to arrive on Friday 18th June, so who knows where he is right now.

Rachel pushing a empty stroller does not bother me, Ella lives near by and they have a nanny anyway, so maybe Grace is with one of them or Henry, he's a big brother at 15 now.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:48 am The was a report about the film Crew in Sheffield and that Daniel was supposed to arrive on Friday 18th June, so who knows where he is right now.

Rachel pushing a empty stroller does not bother me, Ella lives near by and they have a nanny anyway, so maybe Grace is with one of them or Henry, he's a big brother at 15 now.
We never know where he is do we....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Yeah... We haven't seen him for some months :cry:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

archangel007 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:57 pm Yeah... We haven't seen him for some months :cry:
And that means he is happy....Got the privacy he wants. It is unfortunate for us, but perhaps for him is just fine...
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Black Widow is having its world premiere tonight according to Florence Pugh...

archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Unfortunately, she didn't attend any premiere🤧
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

archangel007 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:20 am Unfortunately, she didn't attend any premiere🤧
This premiere was in London and yes she wasn't there. Checked couple of news sites no mention.
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

They had also premieres in New York, Sydney and Los Angeles... I guess both she and Scarlett didn't attend due to covid restrictions. :(
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

New trailer for Dead Ringers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smRrEqRShsc

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice she is having a new film. She plays twins or what?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm, read the plot if the old gilm. Not sure, the world needs more horror films. Not a fan.