Dream House Pics and Videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:The east coasters and mid-westerners will have the early reviews. the Boss, K, and I will have the last. I told tboss that I don't care with the critics reviews are; all I care about are Daniel's reviews. It's not his story, direction, production, cinematography, or marketing. He doesn't have control over that. He was paid to act, and as long as he does well and gets good reviews ------ :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a happy camper.
me too if i well enough
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:The east coasters and mid-westerners will have the early reviews. the Boss, K, and I will have the last. I told tboss that I don't care with the critics reviews are; all I care about are Daniel's reviews. It's not his story, direction, production, cinematography, or marketing. He doesn't have control over that. He was paid to act, and as long as he does well and gets good reviews ------ :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a happy camper.
me too if i well enough
YES! Luna, what do you think?? Are you up for it tomorrow? If so, what time do you think you'll attend? I sure hope you can go so we can all talk about it :lol: :lol: :lol:
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote:
me too if i well enough
YES! Luna, what do you think?? Are you up for it tomorrow? If so, what time do you think you'll attend? I sure hope you can go so we can all talk about it :lol: :lol: :lol:
i try hard but i not know maybe sat or sun if im bettr i try ahrd tomorrow
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote: me too if i well enough
We will be anxious to hear if you can attend. Please email us or post an update on the forum. I hope you feel up to it Dear Luna.
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote: YES! Luna, what do you think?? Are you up for it tomorrow? If so, what time do you think you'll attend? I sure hope you can go so we can all talk about it :lol: :lol: :lol:
We will be anxious to hear if you can attend. Please email us or post an update on the forum. I hope you feel up to it Dear Luna.

gracias sf, maybe i not come on these threads inc ase someone post twist , i will try hard to see my friend will take me
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:all I care about are Daniel's reviews. It's not his story, direction, production, cinematography, or marketing. He doesn't have control over that. He was paid to act, and as long as he does well and gets good reviews ------ :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a happy camper.
Unfortunately its not that easy or fair IMO - whenever you read about it in connection with C&A its - he already has a mega flop to his name this year. Maybe some producer care enough to see through it, but surely the press or public mostly won't.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:all I care about are Daniel's reviews. It's not his story, direction, production, cinematography, or marketing. He doesn't have control over that. He was paid to act, and as long as he does well and gets good reviews ------ :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a happy camper.
Unfortunately its not that easy or fair IMO - whenever you read about it in connection with C&A its - he already has a mega flop to his name this year. Maybe some producer care enough to see through it, but surely the press or public mostly won't.
But I'm still a happy camper . I don't think C&A's $ results will have any influence on casting for future films. He'll still get offers like Tattoo because he's a proven versatile actor. Whether that movie is a hit or not, landing the role was a huge coup. Fincher wouldnt have hired someone for three films he didn't believe in. At least C&A took on more money at the BO than it cost
to make.

Hey, can we have a new DH thread for member reviews?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
But I'm still a happy camper . I don't think C&A's $ results will have any influence on casting for future films. He'll still get offers like Tattoo because he's a proven versatile actor. Whether that movie is a hit or not, landing the role was a huge coup. Fincher wouldnt have hired someone for three films he didn't believe in. At least C&A took on more money at the BO than it cost
to make.

Hello...There is the DH spoiler thread that seems to be the review one,
SF, is it going to be like this all day??? :roll:
and I was going to go by Gayles, maybe not now.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Unfortunately its not that easy or fair IMO - whenever you read about it in connection with C&A its - he already has a mega flop to his name this year. Maybe some producer care enough to see through it, but surely the press or public mostly won't.
to make.

How about the first member reviewer start a thread in the Movies section of the forum?
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
But I'm still a happy camper . I don't think C&A's $ results will have any influence on casting for future films. He'll still get offers like Tattoo because he's a proven versatile actor. Whether that movie is a hit or not, landing the role was a huge coup. Fincher wouldnt have hired someone for three films he didn't believe in.
At least C&A took on more money at the BO than it cost to make.
Far from it - you have to make double the costs to get even and go from there. the film brought in almost exactly its costs, but half of it goes to the theaters etc. :(
I posted an article, where its clear, that Dreamworks took a real blow with it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Unfortunately its not that easy or fair IMO - whenever you read about it in connection with C&A its - he already has a mega flop to his name this year. Maybe some producer care enough to see through it, but surely the press or public mostly won't.
to make.

I'm not reading the spoiler thread - not until after the movie. I see that so far it's tracking well at RT - 65% approval from 8,000 viewers. It could take a nosedive of course, but that's pretty great for a horror/type without a screening because it's thought to be so bad. It seems the producers were right not to screen it. That 'Saw' series, which is huge, stunk with the critics but the viewers liked it and I think they are up to Saw 5 or Saw 6 now because it must make money. Hopefully DH will make money.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hiow many hours until you see it first?

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Daniel_Craig wrote:The new featurette "A look inside" for download: DreamHouse_ALookInside_01_h264_sd.mov (53.98MB)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6bnwoa
Thanks,D_C! :)