Where to post the pics...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:Is little piggy a TV character or what is it?
Its a nursery rhyme, yr mum or dad used to do it to your toes, when u were little, this little piggy that went wee wee all the way home was your smallest toe. I am sure u have something similar!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

A little something for everyone who wants bits above the waist.........

chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Is little piggy a TV character or what is it?
Its a nursery rhyme, yr mum or dad used to do it to your toes, when u were little, this little piggy that went wee wee all the way home was your smallest toe. I am sure u have something similar!
Yes, we have. It's about a little mouse that's climbing up right into one of little one's ears, surching for some ginger bread.
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Oh JEC, please, have some mercy on me!!! I'm already hot as hell...
poppy

Post by poppy »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:And I stay with my avi :lol: .

tboss, Cheryl, GG, and Bee, there are TWO of what you are each claiming. I KNOW the lower lip is valued higher, but the top lip is still juicilicious. And with the peaches, shoulders, and arms, both sides are pretty identical (well, except the tattooed arm...)
Well, I have no problem with the tatooed arm.
looking forward to seeing that again in some new pics, it's been a while....
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

JEC57 wrote:A little something for everyone who wants bits above the waist.........

Oh fuck me, I don't know whats cuter, the sleeping pup or Daniel.
They are perfect together, perfect.
"hello it's me" "ITS ME"
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
JEC57 wrote:A little something for everyone who wants bits above the waist.........

Oh fuck me, I don't know whats cuter, the sleeping pup or Daniel.
They are perfect together, perfect.
"hello it's me" "ITS ME"
:rotfl: I bet he has to clench his peaches to assume that position.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Signing on got the omega fore arms ( or any pic of dc'xs forearms ). The veins. Must be the latent vampire k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
khenton

Post by khenton »

And his hands. What is wrong girls? K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, the Omega arms... :thud: . And the tight waist, shirttail all tucked in. :thud: . Yes, the hands.. They are always clean. His fingernails are always clean. He has nice long fingers. I guess they go with the feet. :thud:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Sorry,i guess that the party is over :rotfl:
Here she comes..tah dah $abbatha on the run! :lol:

Ok go back to the main argument:
Hey when you're having heated discussion could someone pls give me a pm?
So i can join happily into the scrum: SPOILER irony 8)

Ok i think that me and Jec,yesh again,think at the way here.
It's not even a matter to dislike or not Weisz,it's a matter that nowdays it's all about her on the forum,and it's impossible to discuss of other things.I'm a Craig fan,honestly i'm not interested at all into other celebrities not even if are linked or related with him.But recently i have no choice to stopping to post..as i don't really want to discuss about her and the other threads,no offence,are dead.:roll:

Plus i've said several times why i have a negative opinion regarding Weisz,i'm not willing to say it again.
It's useless to joint into a discussion if anytime anyhow i'm asked to justify myself or explain something more regarding the fact that i dislike utterly Weisz,sorry.

I had also explained in details why, telling something about my very own private side/life.

:wink:

What i really don't get is why several loves Weisz so much,why several people are so enthusiastic about her.:roll:

caramel wrote:
But given the way the media seems to like this pair (imo) and the way articles about one always mention the other of late, we can't just discuss Daniel alone. So people not enamored of Rach have to find a way to participate like non-Sats-lovers probably did? Greater love for Daniel has to win in the end.
Honestly i can't surely joint happily into a discussion just to ruin the party to everyone,or mainly beacuse i'm not interested in debating about Weisz.It's not a matter to love Craig or not,nor to be big fan of him.I'm not only not enamored of Weisz,i don't wish to waste my time into a discussion about a celebrity who's not caught just my interest.
The only way is lurking,thing that i'm doing from a while.But i still feel it's not completely comfortable over here,i've lost my enthusiasm to be here.
Plus this should be a Craig related forum,so why i must be interested in Weisz?There are no reasons,simply.
JEC57 wrote:
I don't think I can add anything more, and certainly nothing that would be of any value, and so I'm going back to sit in my corner with my bowl of popcorn to wait patiently for the next glimpse of Daniel.
I guess so...i will keep you company.
Germangirl wrote:
So far, all of this is just words - we only find out, if it works, when we post. Only those, who feel in the minority need to accept, that other will and have the right to disagree. I wonder, what is so terrible about that. I can disagree with a friend and still be a friend.
It's not so easy GG.Over here i have some precious friends,but it's different if someone poking you about your personal opinion,or point of view,just to know WHY,i mean if someone asking you continously why why why why, a loop, in the end i,personally,will going to lose my head and i get heated,if you what i mean.
I found funny that the few that dislike Wesiz ,or don't find interesting debating about her,must justify theirselves.
sf2la wrote:
I have another question, but maybe it won't get answered either - Does everyone still like Daniel the same given his choice in a woman you don't like? I ask because if Daniel's gf were Angelina Jolie or some 23-year-old, I'm sure my interest in him would have dropped, maybe significantly.

:peace2: I say, get back in the sandbox and let's play and throw sand like we used to.
Honestly..i've lost several of my interest in Craig since he started this relationship with Weisz.
Sandbox is nice,but i suffer from erythema,better to avoid contact with sand.

And think it's all.I can't say something more.
cheryl1700 wrote:
maybe u and jec can have one each, left or right
"Calm down girls! you can all have a bit of me!"
Don't worry Craig,i have for myself the WHOLE Jim Kerr.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

khenton wrote:And his hands. What is wrong girls? K
...the hands are MINE! I love Daniels hands.
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to watch that movie. Doesn't look like it at present.