'Cowboys and Aliens' premiere Berlin 2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks everyone. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

I found a nice RC fan experience from the Berlin premiere. The contrast between DC/HF/OW is very interesting.
I didn't read the interview, but I did go to the Cowboys & Aliens premiere in Berlin (actually, I was just passing by and stopped out of curiosity, but whatever...). There were loads of fans waiting for him and Harrison Ford, I think some of them waited for hours, they had pictures and other stuff ready for autographs and their cameras ready for pictures. And then, when the actors finally came, they were simply driven down the red carpet in black cars to the main stage, where the paparazzi was, took some pictures, answered some questions and went inside. There was a whole mob of people that had waited for hours (especially because hollywood stars don't make it to germany that often) and all they ended up seeing was a car. Harrison Ford ended up taking a few steps beyond the paparazzi crowd to the fans and signed some autographs and Olivia Wilde didn't even bother to do that.
HOWEVER, Daniel Craig ordered his car to stop at the very beginning of the red carpet and walked it all the way down, signing autographs and taking pictures with fans, shaking hands and telling them how great it is that they're here. He was the ONLY one from the movie doing so. I can imagine it being pretty irritating (or awesome, depending on the type of person you are) to have hundreds of people screaming your name right in your face, but he seemed professional and nice enough.

Now, he might have had a bad day at the time of that interview or just have been genuinely pissed off at the private questions the guy was asking, but he seemed to appreciate his fans at the premiere!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0185819/boar ... #187162117
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks May, thats nice to hear :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes thanks - I don't do IMBD as its worse then JJ used to be often, but thanks for doing it and finding this.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: to Daniel!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Short clip of DC on the red carpet..Cowboy & Aliens Premiere Berlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9YrgYmb8t0
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Short clip of DC on the red carpet..Cowboy & Aliens Premiere Berlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9YrgYmb8t0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R2KLAAT9
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

That was very cool GG thanks!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) :D The music was by Muse - "Knights of Cydonia" - the best band in the world. Now, if they could just do something similar using their song "Supermassiveblackhole" I would be one very happy bunny indeed!!!!!! :D (Said it before and I'll say it again...!)