Premiere of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo New York

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

cheryl1700 wrote:thanks for all the pics and vids, Love when the interviewer says and here is James bond, and he quickly walks past. and quips NOoo! He is so cheeky.
Which video was that? thx ;)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:thanks for all the pics and vids, Love when the interviewer says and here is James bond, and he quickly walks past. and quips NOoo! He is so cheeky.
Which video was that? thx ;)
Its one, where this is his only appearance - he is in the vid for 2 seconds :lol: but I can't give you the link, but all else is other interviews..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Its this one caramel, the woman interviewer says and here is James Bond, and he walks past and says Nooooo. and carries on walking he is not interviewed in it and only a second of it.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Its this one caramel, the woman interviewer says and here is James Bond, and he walks past and says Nooooo. and carries on walking he is not interviewed in it and only a second of it.
Where I don't see him? Did I miss it?
caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
Thx much cheryl! :D

Bee, it happens at 2.15. Seems like he is heading inside when she calls out "There is James Bond" and I thought he said "yes, well" or maybe its a "noooo" like cheryl says.
His reaction to JB being called out was so natural like as though he heard his real name :lol:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

caramel wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: Its this one caramel, the woman interviewer says and here is James Bond, and he walks past and says Nooooo. and carries on walking he is not interviewed in it and only a second of it.
Thx much cheryl! :D

Bee, it happens at 2.15. Seems like he is heading inside when she calls out "There is James Bond" and I thought he said "yes, well" or maybe its a "noooo" like cheryl says.
His reaction to JB being called out was so natural like as though he heard his real name :lol:
Oh yikes, I was fast forwarding Christopher Plummer and missed it, thanks!
calypso

Post by calypso »

gracias for pics he look beautiful
ImageImage
sasha

Post by sasha »

DC is very proud of the movie. I think he is a little bit thirsty for this feeling.

I keep thinking about the moment when he comes home to NYC after being away for long time. And Rachel and Henry waiting for him, and the first look between DC and Rachel when they still have to exersise some self-restraint before the child, and anticipation... :brood:

I'm in a lyric mood, sorry.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sasha wrote:DC is very proud of the movie. I think he is a little bit thirsty for this feeling.

I keep thinking about the moment when he comes home to NYC after being away for long time. And Rachel and Henry waiting for him, and the first look between DC and Rachel when they still have to exersise some self-restraint before the child, and anticipation... :brood:

I love this lyrical mood you seem to be in! Their boom titty after this long and him in that Bond Bod ..... oh to be a fly on the wall :thud:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Did anyone here go to premier ?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sasha wrote:DC is very proud of the movie. I think he is a little bit thirsty for this feeling.

Like your mood as well. Nice description :D

..and yes, he surely must be hungry for a movie of his to succeed. To be frank, everything after CR just didn't turn out the way it was meant. If I was him, I would be desperate at this point.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Laredo wrote:Did anyone here go to premier ?
NBG and Pam were in London, Laredo...

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Just want to say there was a Rachel twitter sighting in London a few days ago (before the London premiere) and another tweet said Rachel was with Daniel at the after party of the London TGWTDT premiere.
croxocube lucy croxford
Rachel Weisz brought Daniel Craig, I brought these two hot pieces of ass @rugbycupcakes @charligregory1 #afterparty http://pic.twitter.com/zqTo0jb1
13 Dez
I don't know if the woman talks bullshit or not but her whole conversation about the premiere sounds true.

Sorry for destroying your fantasy :wink:
sasha

Post by sasha »

:lol: Oh, May, it's OK, I know that RW was in London, it's just me dreaming. They seem to be so generous with expressing their feelings, and so warm and big-harted. I just think they are one of this couples who maintain eye contact across the room during the busy party. Here I'm going again... :lol:
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

sasha wrote::lol: Oh, May, it's OK, I know that RW was in London, it's just me dreaming. They seem to be so generous with expressing their feelings, and so warm and big-harted. I just think they are one of this couples who maintain eye contact across the room during the busy party. Here I'm going again... :lol:
Oh I misunderstood you :oops:

I agree about the eye contact :wink: