The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in Germany

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sasha

Post by sasha »

calypso wrote:My gods maybeline, how exciting, I would die on spot, oh I so hapoy fir you , he look so handsome in last pic
Congrats, May! These shared sentences are even more cherished than the autograph, aren't they? And I hope there will be another occasion for you as well, you are such a good friend!
I'm sure these personalized autographs for special occasions are more meaningful for DC, this is why he often takes special care and time for them.

Sorry - I turned the page - there is May's beautiful report from the event on a previous one.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Maybelline wrote:My report:
I waited 3 hours until Daniel and Rooney showed up. Fincher drove with the car to the front door and didn’t walk the red carpet. When Daniel came to me I asked him if he can sign a birthday card for my friend Anna who is also a big Daniel fan and celebrates next month her birthday. He said okay and wrote For Anna Happy Birthday Daniel. Unfortunately he went straight away from me because Rooney was coming and I didn’t get a photo and a second autograph for me. There was such a tohobohu that I also didn’t get an autograph from Rooney which was okay for me because I didn’t care much about her but I can say she has beautiful eyes. Even if I didn’t get an autograph for me, I'm happy because I was able to speak personally with Daniel a few sentences. That is something which can nobody can take away for me. He was very polite and is even much better looking in “real life”. I also think his voice sounds different when you hear him personally. Much sexier. When he finished signing and interviews I went to the backdoor to get a last chance for a photo and to see if Rachel was with them but she wasn’t there when they came out. Rooney and Fincher run to the car immediately and Daniel hesitated but his people pushed him to the cars.

I got some pictures from the premiere. Unfortunately they are nothing special:
Thx for sharing your experience May!! How incredibly lucky that you were able to speak to him! Yes you are right, nobody can take that away from you. It is nice of you to get something for your friend first! How very unselfish of you!
I wish you had been able to take a pic with him. But this wasn't too shabby either :thumbup: You spoke to the man. He is sure to come around for Bond. Next time tell him to tell Rachel how much you love her too :D That should bring a big smile to his face.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D May, thank you very much for your life-report and the pics. And yes, you could speak to him...you will have that forever. I am always questioning myself, would I be able to speak :oops: :wink: ? Or would all my English skills leave me in that moment :wink: ?
May, may I ask? Where did you stand? When did they start setting the barriers? I know the Sony Center (also the australian restaurant there :) )
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Well done May! So glad you got the opportunity to see and talk to him!
I always like the Berlin Premieres, he always seems to relax and enjoy them, more so than the London ones IMO. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well done :thumbup: Only 3 hours? That's not long considering, that usually we have to wait the whole day from morning on.

Yes, I agree, he does look best when in person and up close.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Not sure if we have this one or not.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6groHkTjog
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Not sure if we have this one or not.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6groHkTjog
I just posted it, too, in the General Tattoo thread :wink: Its a good one, better then the others from that photocall :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Congrats May!

He's just unbelievable gorgeous in real life....eyes, voice and all

Jana66 wrote:I am always questioning myself, would I be able to speak :oops: :wink: ? Or would all my English skills leave me in that moment :wink: ?
:lol: Jana, believe me, my English isn't good when it comes to "speaking" :lol:
I thought I wouldn't be able to say something and then....it was very easy, I think that's because he is a real human being when you see him in reality. He's gorgeous and all, but he acts like the nice guy next door, no diva....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Jana66 wrote: May, may I ask? Where did you stand? When did they start setting the barriers? I know the Sony Center (also the australian restaurant there :) )
Mmh difficult to explain. I stand between the big screen and the stage. I had a bad view to the front of the stage but I don’t want to complain because I had without a doubt a lot of luck. There were a lot of people who got nothing.
Germangirl wrote:Well done :thumbup: Only 3 hours? That's not long considering, that usually we have to wait the whole day from morning on.
It was very cold, rainy and stormy. It wasn’t full there at all. I guess it’s much harder in the summer to get a good place. I will take it in consideration when maybe Rachel comes for the Bourne premiere in September.
Dunda wrote:
Jana66 wrote:I am always questioning myself, would I be able to speak :oops: :wink: ? Or would all my English skills leave me in that moment :wink: ?
:lol: Jana, believe me, my English isn't good when it comes to "speaking" :lol:
I thought I wouldn't be able to say something and then....it was very easy, I think that's because he is a real human being when you see him in reality. He's gorgeous and all, but he acts like the nice guy next door, no diva....
This
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Cool, Daniel is having a glass of German beer :D :D :D .
PAMELA BRAMMER

The Girl with the dragon tattoo in germany

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Congrats May

Isnt he just gorgeous in person! :D
At the premiere in London I told him I had been waiting in Leicester Sq since 9am (this was around 6.30pm). He laughed and told me it would be soon over and I could go and get warmed up. I am normally a very quiet person but I agree Daniel seems to make it easy to speak to. I asked him to sign my picture to "To Pam" and he said to me "To Pat" I said no "To Pam". He told me he could hardly hear for all the shouts of "Daniel".

Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

http://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/unt ... 49826.html

for me this vid is only playing with firefox, IE doesn't play it :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:http://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/unt ... 49826.html

for me this vid is only playing with firefox, IE doesn't play it :wink:
I have posted it somewhere else already and think, it was another link. Will try to find it later...