National Board of Review Awards

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:At least coats with that kind of collar :lol:
Its just all kinds of wrong - for him at least.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...btw, IMO, I think Daniels hair is shorter (than the pics from the other event). Uhhh, I am not really happy with the short "Hahnenkamm :wink: ".
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup, he cut it again. Just when it is good again. Seems, HE likes it and is not afraid anymore, that his ears stick out :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:Yup, he cut it again. Just when it is good again. Seems, HE likes it and is not afraid anymore, that his ears stick out :lol:
Yeah that's what it looked like to me too! :| Hopefully he had just styled it like that. Just the day before we saw him have it longer and at a decent enough length!
I was happy to see that it grew a bit. Someone is giving him wrong advice.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

^Well, its more or less the Bond cut, so obviously they felt, it was a great idea for a whole movie. I haven't heard of many people, who like it better then the longer hair. I don't know, what to make of it. In some pics, it doesn't matter, in others, it does.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I'm actually growing to like it shorter, I watched CR the other day and can't believe it, but I thought his hair looked too long and a little poofy. CR was always my defining DC hair moment, I feel like I'm cheating on myself!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:I'm actually growing to like it shorter, I watched CR the other day and can't believe it, but I thought his hair looked too long and a little poofy. CR was always my defining DC hair moment, I feel like I'm cheating on myself!
:lol: Don't feel bad. You are going with the time :wink:

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I'm with Bumblebee, I am starting to like the short haircut, but not so short that you can see his scalp at the sides. Perhaps he's timed a haircut now so that it's an ideal length by next month. What I don't like is the way his hair is styled on some occasions. I didn't care for the slicked back 'Brylcreem' look he sported at the Skyfall premiere in London.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks TB :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thank you, Dame True!
I'm not a fan of this look. I know that because I've saved only a few of the pics to my hard drive. Normally I can't press 'Save this Image' fast enough. But like Elisa said, I bet he looked gorgeous in person. And surely his body is god-like under that suit. It's just that he looks - get ready - sort of fuddy-duddy and old. Am I free to critique him like that or should I keep quiet? Maybe the buttoned-neck shirt pushes his neck skin out because he's lost the definition of his square chin at this event. Ouch. I prefer his hair to cover his temples. It gives him a fuller-looking hairline. I'll shut up now. I like him in his gym clothes better. Sexier, more rugged (I prefer scruff), and younger.
Last edited by sf2la on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I don't like his hair, an I am not getting used to it. His head is now egg shaped. Why is he cutting it so short on the sides.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ageed on what you guys said. He can do better then that. Sure its allowed to be critic, sf.

If you go to the pics with Babs of the same eve - he looks fine. Its the coat and the whole attitude he is displaying there.

Actually, I think, he is real handsome here

Image[/quote]

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks ffor the pics
love the second one gg that u posted, lovely cheeks looking down.