NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: NTTD: Out October 2021

Post by videnovasan »

BAFTA site posted a full transcript from the event yesterday
https://www.bafta.org/media-centre/tran ... niel-craig
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:08 pm Happy for you 👍
Thank you. ;)

I am so glad that this cinema worked out.
It would not have been an option for me to wear a mask during the entire performance, like in Bavaria.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

videnovasan wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:08 pm BAFTA site posted a full transcript from the event yesterday
Thanks so much for finding. I hope though, we get to SEE it to?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:49 am
videnovasan wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:08 pm BAFTA site posted a full transcript from the event yesterday
Thanks so much for finding. I hope though, we get to SEE it to?
You are welcome. I think it will be or broadcast somewhere, or put in the BAFTA website. They used 7 cameras as you can see below. The upper screens m..1 and m.2 are what actually was shooting right now.....I think they are editing it that is why nothing come yet....

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

I'm glad they released the transcript. Daniel was quite humble in his approach, but the questions were pre-arranged (obviously with the clips shown) and he was working to prepared answers which was similar to the Graham Norton show appearance. Keeping it non controversial this time round!

I think there will be 3 D2D ladies on the red carpet, I believe BelRowley is coming also. My tickets still haven't arrived but the RAH are telling me that they should be here tomorrow. If not I can get a few reprint at the box office.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well at least I habe a small cinema just across the street from me 😉
Best of luck to you ladies 👍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I didn't know the world biggest IMAX is placed in Germany

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/worl ... google.com

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Me neither, but I read it just yet, too.

We have some live screenings in Germany availabke like RTL exclusiv and Tv now for exampke

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Dunda wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:56 pm I didn't know the world biggest IMAX is placed in Germany

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/worl ... google.com
The IMAX screen in Cinecitta (Nürnberg) is a big thing 609 m² (29 × 21 m) and gives a fantastic IMAX Experience. 8)
This IMAX cinema is located underground. A 35 m deep construction pit was dug for the construction. This was the deepest construction pit in Germany.

Baoh! Let´s get it bigger.
The Traumpalast in Leonberg gives us now a 1000 m² 44 x 23 m) IMAX screen!!!
PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Absolutely fabulous night walking the red carpet with killerheels and belrowley. Saw daniel and he was amazing. Will write more later. Must try and sleep now😀😀😀😀
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So, its 37 views on RT. 4 negative, which brings it to 89%. It gabs a lot. The good ones are mostly really good. The bad ones really bad. We‘ll see.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

41 leading to 90% 👍

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

A really good friend of mine was able to see it and said it is incredible movie. He is a movie buff so I really believe it is so...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I really hope that gor them all.