PLEASE HELP

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

PAMELA BRAMMER

PLEASE HELP

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Please can someone help. My laptop crashed and unfortunately I have lost all the thousands of daniel pics and videos I had stored on my hard drive :cry:
I am trying to find the Heart video of Daniels interview with jamie theakston and Harriet Scott on Cowboys and Ailens and also Elizabeth Toni video from the Tin Tin premiere. Does anyone have these videos that you could repost.
I will try and go back through threads and download some of the pics and videos I have lost but it will take a long time (i had 9 years worth).
I did have a back up from about 2010 so I do have some :cry: :cry: :cry:
I will not make this mistake again and will back up everything on an external hard drive.

I would be grateful for anyones help.

Pam
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh Pam, I am so very sorry. Its one of those NOT life threatening things, that can really hurt.

Can't you find those in the C&A thread? Unfortunately, I am not organized. I just have loads of folders with no idea, what is really in there. But I am sure, There are better organized folks here, that will help out.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But - as far as I know, everything should be saved on the - what's the name - inside our laps.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Re: PLEASE HELP

Post by cassandra »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Please can someone help. My laptop crashed and unfortunately I have lost all the thousands of daniel pics and videos I had stored on my hard drive :cry:
I am trying to find the Heart video of Daniels interview with jamie theakston and Harriet Scott on Cowboys and Ailens and also Elizabeth Toni video from the Tin Tin premiere. Does anyone have these videos that you could repost.
I will try and go back through threads and download some of the pics and videos I have lost but it will take a long time (i had 9 years worth).
I did have a back up from about 2010 so I do have some :cry: :cry: :cry:
I will not make this mistake again and will back up everything on an external hard drive.

I would be grateful for anyones help.

Pam
Pam, I am really sorry about the problem with your laptop. It still may be possible to recover files from your crashed hard drive. Have you got any techie friends or contacts at work who could help? If not, it be worth considering paying for the services of a data recovery company.
PAMELA BRAMMER

PLEASE HELP

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Yes i have, my best friends husband is a computer programmer and he is goingto see what he can do. I have actually found a USB stick i had a backup on and I have actually got more on there than I thought. I have found all the pics from when I started in 2007 up to filming Skyfall in 2012 and I have also found my back up disc of all the really old videos I had from 2006/2007 and more importantly I found the video of me meeting Daniel at FOAF premiere in 2008 so it is really the pics from the last 3 years and video clips from the last 3 or 4 years. I am going to spend tomorrow trawling though the photos and videos thread and also youtube!!
Thank you for all your suggestions.

Pam
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Oh noooo, Pam! :shock: :comfort:
I don't know that I can help with missing files but I commiserate with you nonetheless. You probably had more stuff than I do. Do you not use PB? I am entrusting that website with all my pics so I damn well hope that website doesn't crash! Look at it this way. There are far worse things to do on a Saturday than look at / look for Daniel pix and videos. :wink:
GOOD LUCK!
PAMELA BRAMMER

PLEASE HELP

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Going boggle eyed! I have been trawling through threads andyoutube trying to download stuff. still cant find the ones I particularly want but hey ho.

One particular one is the Cowboys and Aliens interview with Terri Seymour. the one where the horses are in the background and "farting Harrison". Does any one have it that they can post it again? Please :D
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Does this link work for you?

http://extratv.com/videos/1-4ch87qm8/
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:One particular one is the Cowboys and Aliens interview with Terri Seymour. the one where the horses are in the background and "farting Harrison". Does any one have it that they can post it again? Please :D

I have uploaded it here https://www.sendspace.com/file/igqu4x

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
PAMELA BRAMMER

PLEASE HELP

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Thank you so much Cassandra and Dunda for your help I have downloaded this :happyrunning:

Dunda do you by any chance have the Heart radio interview with Jamie Theakston and Harriet Scott for Cowboys and Aliens?

Pam :D
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Oh Pam I'm so sorry to read that ! Could you recover all the files from your pc ?
ImageImageImage
PAMELA BRAMMER

PLEASE HELP

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Hi Frenchy

I did have things backed up on disc and USB sticks up to about 2010/11 but I have lost everything after that I have been trawling through threads and youtube downloading things. At least all the oldfrom 2006/07 I had backed up which would be more difficult to replace
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote: Dunda do you by any chance have the Heart radio interview with Jamie Theakston and Harriet Scott for Cowboys and Aliens?

I'm going through my files. I think I have it. It was only audio right?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote:
PAMELA BRAMMER wrote: Dunda do you by any chance have the Heart radio interview with Jamie Theakston and Harriet Scott for Cowboys and Aliens?

I'm going through my files. I think I have it. It was only audio right?
No, it was a video. Cheryl kindly megauploaded it. Not sure if anyone else saved it in a different way.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I had a quick search for the video on the internet without success. The original video 'Jamie and Harriet meet Daniel Craig' was uploaded to YouTube by HeartBreakfast on Aug 17 2011, and posted on YouTube by celebfan on 25 February (?). It seems that the video has been taken down now.

Pam, I hope someone on DtD did save it and can help you.