The "Tattoo" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I agree, it should be higher, but if he likes it there. Its one of these headstrong decision, he tends to make once in a while :lol: I don't think, more will follow. and if we are fair, if you don't know ab out them, you hardly notice them, even in short shirts (remember Montana) so the placement ain't THAT bad.
It's on his beautiful bicep!
Yes, true, but as long, as he keeps the biceps beautiful, I don't mind so much :wink:
Hmpf. You raise a good point. But to mark up that body of his...there should be a law :cry: .
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

From tumblr what the new dragon dvd case will look like, dont know for certain that thats true though probably. Do like Dan's pic!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just cracked up! Sorry Cheryll, no offense, but I'm pretty sure you wanted to post the news about the Bluray in this topic http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 814#318814

And I thought our man has got another tattoo or someone we got some news on the older ones :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

None taken man!
Oh god, cheryl strikes again, thats correct i meant to put it in the dragon tattoo thread, OOPPPS! thanks dunda :thumbup:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf gets a heart attack :evil: Maybe we should fool her :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (not that i want her to suffer)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

She would not be a happy bunny if he got another tattoo, no no no no no. :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Someone needs to do some photoshopping on the next new pic, where we can see any flesh. 8) Something on th neck :lol: Sh will turn her back at him and never come back :( :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

for sf
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'M HERE, AND YES, CHERYL, YOU almost gave me a heart attack! [-X I am not kidding. When I saw that title in my email, my heart sank. WHEW, what a relief :?

GG, :buttkick: ...something on the neck :shock: ... :buttkick: You deserve a whoopin!!!! :lol:

BTW, I'll have to google a UV disk. I have no idea what that is...
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I thank Jec for her pictures of the newest tat. Just being neat and tidy. And a little bit OCD...

ImageImage

I think he's keeping Ella close to his heart.
Crazy!
caramel

Post by caramel »

^ I like the second one better than the first "E" he got. Major improvement it being all black.

Hope he is done with getting more tattoos tho!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:^ I like the second one better than the first "E" he got. Major improvement it being all black.

Hope he is done with getting more tattoos tho!
I agree, passes inspection...I crack myself up :rotfl:
Monty

Post by Monty »

Is there a story behind his tatoo on his arm? :)
"I am absolutely certain that we shape our own destinies and we have to take care of it." - Daniel Craig
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

We think it's in 'E' for Ella his daughter. He did it immediately after his wedding.
Monty

Post by Monty »

Thats really cute! What about the one on his right shoulder?
"I am absolutely certain that we shape our own destinies and we have to take care of it." - Daniel Craig