Daniel's Boo Boos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

JoniJoni wrote:You know, working in the ER I have to say I've never seen a patient wear a sling on the outside of their jacket. It's always worn next to the t-shirt. It must not be a serious injury or getting on and off the coat would be difficult. Lu, how did your son wear his?

[/quote]

Are you a nurse, JJ ??? :shock:

How I wish you could be my nurse !!!!!! (when I go where you all know :D ) , I am sure you are the sweetest !!!!
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

advicky wrote:
What a SEXY BUM he has PHWOOOOOAAAAARRRR - Poor Dan I'd help him to the Toilet LOL Awwwwwiiiiiieeeeee sorry for laughing but couldn't resist it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

LOL Beks, same me, I would help him in the toliet. I know why you want to take him to the toliet... pervert! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! *undos Daniel's trousers...ahem*

StarryDannyFan xx
Firstsupergirl

daniels boo

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Omegagirl1973 wrote: What a SEXY BUM he has PHWOOOOOAAAAARRRR - Poor Dan I'd help him to the Toilet LOL Awwwwwiiiiiieeeeee sorry for laughing but couldn't resist it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
StarryDannyFan wrote:LOL Beks, same me, I would help him in the toliet. I know why you want to take him to the toliet... pervert! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! *undos Daniel's trousers...ahem*

StarryDannyFan xx

It would be very much appreciated if you could exchange your toilet fantasies on a private level, IMO it's not amusing at all to read posts like this.

BTW...these posts only show that you apparently didn't get beyond your anal stage in your infantile development.

Thank you for your attention!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

maybe that's the difference between girls and women! :twisted: :twisted:

Mind, I would help him with his trousers too, but certainly not to help him in the toilet! :twisted:
Last edited by Dunda on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
StarryDannyFan

Re: daniels boo

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
Omegagirl1973 wrote: What a SEXY BUM he has PHWOOOOOAAAAARRRR - Poor Dan I'd help him to the Toilet LOL Awwwwwiiiiiieeeeee sorry for laughing but couldn't resist it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
StarryDannyFan wrote:LOL Beks, same me, I would help him in the toliet. I know why you want to take him to the toliet... pervert! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! *undos Daniel's trousers...ahem*

StarryDannyFan xx

It would be very much appreciated if you could exchange your toilet fantasies on a private level, IMO it's not amusing at all to read posts like this.

BTW...these posts only show that you apparently didn't get beyond your anal stage in your infantile development.

Thank you for your attention!
Oh right. I humbly apologise for our posts, so terribly sorry if we offended you. I assure you that we're both adults, and I have studied Psychology and I know what the anal stage is - very Freudian.

It seems like you can't take a joke.

Thank you.

StarryDannyFan xx
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Oh right. I humbly apologise for our posts, so terribly sorry if we offended you. I assure you that we're both adults, and I have studied Psychology and I know what the anal stage is - very Freudian.

Thank you.

StarryDannyFan xx
Da hast du's! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vielleicht sollte sie sich selbst therapieren!

ich krieg mich nicht mehr ein! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Dunda on Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Dunda wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:Oh right. I humbly apologise for our posts, so terribly sorry if we offended you. I assure you that we're both adults, and I have studied Psychology and I know what the anal stage is - very Freudian.

Thank you.

StarryDannyFan xx

I have something on the tip of my tongue... but I don't say anything without my lawyer... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Dunda wrote:

Thank you.

StarryDannyFan xx

Please do not speak German if you are making a joke about me and other members. I can make out some words and I think it's very rude to talk in other language while talking about other people so we can't understand what you are talking about.

I'm offended right now.

Thank you.

StarryDannyFan xx
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

StarryDannyFan wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Thank you.

StarryDannyFan xx

Please do not speak German if you are making a joke about me and other members. I can make out some words and I think it's very rude to talk in other language while talking about other people so we can't understand what you are talking about.

I'm offended right now.

Thank you.

StarryDannyFan xx

Sorry for that SDF, you are absolutely right. It wasn't intended to be a post, I actually wantetd to send a pm.

And yes, it's very unpolite to talk in another language and you know me....we have had several dissension in the past and I don't mince matters.

But when I read your post I only wanted to express that I have known our reply in advance....maybe because we 'know' each other for quite a long time.

But please take my apologize for writing in german...

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

StarryDannyFan,

I didn't find anything that offensive in your original post. Besides, we have moderators here to say if anything is offensive and hopefully they would have the courtesy to do via a private message.

We all come from different walks of life. Let us try to accept one another and remember the reason for this forum.

If I'm not mistaken, it's posted on the rules that this is an English speaking forum. Please see rule #10.

10. Please post in English. Of course we will always be patient with people who's first language is not English. We are referring to posters using different languages deliberately, to be exclusive.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JoniJoni wrote: If I'm not mistaken, it's posted on the rules that this is an English speaking forum. Please see rule #10.

10. Please post in English. Of course we will always be patient with people who's first language is not English. We are referring to posters using different languages deliberately, to be exclusive.

You are not mistaken.
I have made an excuse for writing in german, Iit was supposed to be a pm to another german member and no post.

So again sorry for that!

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I think that was intended for this forum. If it was a PM posted by mistake, I think you would say sorry about that, it was a mistake but you didn't post a message afterwards and you edited that message twice so I can tell that it is for this forum, not a PM to another German member.

I agree with Joni, we all come from all walks of life and we need to respect each other on this forum, and you will encounter various styles of humour and there's some people who will get on your nerves and some people will make you laugh, there's all kinds of people. That is what makes this forum special as people are nice to each other. If you don't like any of the humour, keep it to yourself please.

Thank you

StarryDannyFan xx
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

StarryDannyFan wrote:I think that was intended for this forum. If it was a PM posted by mistake, I think you would say sorry about that, it was a mistake but you didn't post a message afterwards and you edited that message twice so I can tell that it is for this forum, not a PM to another German member.

Sorry SDF, but this is something that I can not leave without an answer.

Please don't call me a liar. I have applogized for that.

I have quoted your answer and wanted that quote to be part of a pm.
But instead of creating a pm I have submited it by mistake and with this click it was posted.

I have edited the text twice, because at first I wanted to delete the text
which has offended you, but then I recognized that you and mania007 have already quoted my post and my deletion of the text makes no sense.

So please accept my appologize for writing a post in german, this was not intended by me and don't call me a liar!

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Dunda wrote:I have edited the text twice, because at first I wanted to delete the text
which has offended you, but then I recognized that you and mania007 have already quoted my post and my deletion of the text makes no sense.
My fingers were faster than my mind... otherwise I wouldn't have answered on Dundas post... :roll: Sorry for that, too... :oops:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."