The "Tattoo" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote: I've always thought of her as cold and severe, and she seems like she has a stick stuck up her a**. AND she was married to Tom Cruise, who is about my least favorite person in HW. I know I'm in the minority on her, but I don't like her. Too, she's DC's height, I think, and with heels, she'd be taller than him like she is with all her men. I like to see Daniel as the taller one; it's more manly :lol: .
I agree with you sf... they may look great together onscreen but that's it.

Plus poor Daniel won't even know whether she is happy or sad with all the botox on her forehead! :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just realized that the scans of the W Magazine are not in the gallery.

Is anybody able to post them, D_C ? I can't scan them at home, because the mag is too big :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote: LOL - but don't his look like Mickey Mouse gloves?
it would help if the bird fly upwards maybe, then people will see its beak but it look like broom from fantasia to me

watch this and tell i not wrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-7Qar1lFjo

Do you know where it is in the video, Luna because it's 9 minutes long
:cry:
1:58 onwards, he magics up the dancing broom
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Dunda wrote:I just realized that the scans of the W Magazine are not in the gallery.

Is anybody able to post them, D_C ? I can't scan them at home, because the mag is too big :wink:
Here ya go
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
They are an absolutely stunning couple. This is one partnership I would love to see in real life! :twisted:
I've always thought of her as cold and severe, and she seems like she has a stick stuck up her a**. AND she was married to Tom Cruise, who is about my least favorite person in HW. I know I'm in the minority on her, but I don't like her. Too, she's DC's height, I think, and with heels, she'd be taller than him like she is with all her men. I like to see Daniel as the taller one; it's more manly :lol: .
Apparently they have a tremendous chemistry.....she makes him blush and he makes her laugh and they love each other's company. Much made of it at the time of Invasion and GC.
I agree,seems that between Craig and Kidman was a special thing,something like this,i remember that Kidman said that she would loved to make another movie with Craig if she had a chance,
she sadi exactly during the interview for the golden compass
"Was nice to meet again Daniel"
Blond on blond to me isn't that hot,but these two at that time set fire to newsstands.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I consider Nicole to be a nice person and in that Mountain film with Jude, I remember thinking, how beautiful she will be, when older. Now she killed it with her lips and botox and I am really sad, she had the feeling, she needed to do that and hence, being laughed about.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Dunda wrote:I just realized that the scans of the W Magazine are not in the gallery.

Here ya go
Thanks!

But I need a HQ scan of the complete article so that I'm able to add it at the gallery. It must be readable if you click on it in the gallery :wink:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks :lol: but no I need the mag scans to upload them into the gallery :wink:

No problem, I have the mag, but it is bigger than DIN A4 (I suppose DIN is a special German thing, because it means Deutsche Industrie Norm (German Industrial Norm))
and my scanner at home isn't able to scan things bigger than that :wink:

I'll scan it at work on Tuesday...

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks so much DC been looking for that interview for a while now, cheers!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OUR man D_C :thud:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.