DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:I'm just happy to hear he's out and about with Rachel, and that his muscles are bulging! Dang, I've been to that restaurant, but he wasn't there. I bet she's happy to be home!!!
Yep. Great to hear about them.
She must have been home last week as I heard James Franco was filming in NYC right after the Japan premiere where he was with her.
The rest of Oz cast is in Moscow now. She probably will join them in London tomorrow. Hoping to see Daniel too.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

† peachy † ‏@Beckyfag
my boss put up pictures of daniel craig in each of the cubicles at work so that we have something nice to look at when we pee
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Really??? That is one nice boss... surely he or she must know that people will be spending an inordinate amount of time in the loo's now??!!!! :lol: :twisted:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Sylvia's girl wrote:† peachy † ‏@Beckyfag
my boss put up pictures of daniel craig in each of the cubicles at work so that we have something nice to look at when we pee
It must be bizarre to be so famous and handsome that you become a lavatory pin-up :shock:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

HLAJ wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:† peachy † ‏@Beckyfag
It must be bizarre to be so famous and handsome that you become a lavatory pin-up :shock:
I am sure, Daniels reaction to that would be triple :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Seems they are in London now.

Catherine Makepeace ‏@catmkp
Omg to my dad sitting next to Daniel Craig on the way back from New York!!! So jealous!!!!

and this

"It's not often you get a chance to do grocery shopping alone with Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz. Nice people."
https://de.foursquare.com/neel_mistry/c ... ZjQ&ref=tw

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...that gives me hope for some new pics.
...and later that Daniel travels to Germany and we will (hopefully) get so more pics. (Goslar maybe...it is a lovely region, I know that part of the Harz).
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Yay so he is in London with her! Hopefully we'll get some pics after the premiere.
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Vynera wrote:Yay so he is in London with her! Hopefully we'll get some pics after the premiere.
Flew COmmerical, yeah it's nice to know where he is. He will ahve to surface some time soon.
:brood:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I expect they will be having a family get-together for his birthday tomorrow
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

HLAJ wrote:I expect they will be having a family get-together for his birthday tomorrow
Right - since he is in the UK anyway. He will have a great weekend OR they play it low key and wait for hers to have a bigger party.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

London

So jealous that my boyfriend has just met daniel craig at work !!

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

He works for Aston Martin

Scott Andrews ‏@Scott_Andrews7
Just met Daniel Craig #mylifeiscomplete

@Scott_Andrews7 man wtf, did you get a pic ?

@bIG_COn10 no mate unfortunately no pictures allowed with celebs at work

@Scott_Andrews7 ahhh that's gutting. He's hero.. X

@bIG_COn10 mate you wanna see how good looking he is in the flesh
Expand
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ha - he gets himself a b'day pressie :lol: Again NO talks of facial hair. My hope is raising - but depending on when he will start, he might have time to grow something - we know, that goes fast with him.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol:
Typical isn't it. Daniel Craig turns up at your workplace and you can't get anyone to do any work at all!