DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well yeah, but I think, in the right mood, he might go for it. Like, if it was obvious the guy wanted it but was too polite to ask for it, which is what he likes, Dainel might have felt, it was the right thing to do.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Well yeah, but I think, in the right mood, he might go for it. Like, if it was obvious the guy wanted it but was too polite to ask for it, which is what he likes, Dainel might have felt, it was the right thing to do.
Yes, if he was in the right 'mood', that's plausible :) Our man can be so generous, can't he? :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I suppose, it pretty much depends on who is on the other side, but I do believe, IFyou are polite and don't step over lines, he will be nice and generous in his way - even if it means, he won't take a pic but instead would shake your hand. Something I personally would prefer anyway.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Right, we know the story of a guy who met him at the Tom Ford shop, Daniel refused to take a picture, but he really appreciated the man's respect and acknowleged it by shaking his hand and saying a few kind words.
Anyway, unsolicited autograph giving is a pretty different kettle of fish. I'm not denying it may have happened, but I was just surprised ;)
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Well, maybe the autograph recipient was a young lady. Hmmmmmm. Daniel, keep your hands to yourself! :P
Wag More, Bark Less

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Northcoast wrote:Well, maybe the autograph recipient was a young lady. Hmmmmmm. Daniel, keep your hands to yourself! :P
If you click on the link to the tweet, you'll see it was a guy not a girl. I don't see Daniel shoving his autograph down a girl's blouse, somehow...
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

There was the tweet before about a camp in upstate NY by their house. I would imagine it's the same camp that's now being tweeted.

I can imagine Daniel doing such a thing. You know, we really don't know him at all, as much as we think we might. We have a general perception with surprises sprinkled about, but we are never around him throughout his day. No telling what his responses may be depending on his mood, the other person's mood, maybe a couple glasses of wine, who knows. I really don't think he fits a specific, unbreakable mold.
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:
I can imagine Daniel doing such a thing. You know, we really don't know him at all, as much as we think we might. We have a general perception with surprises sprinkled about, but we are never around him throughout his day. No telling what his responses may be depending on his mood, the other person's mood, maybe a couple glasses of wine, who knows. I really don't think he fits a specific, unbreakable mold.
You are probably right. And regarding the last sentence - I wholeheartedly agree, because I don't think there's a single person in the whole world that would fit one, unbreakable mold ;) Anything is possible :) We were just speaking hypothetically, as usual :)
Last edited by Alina on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

D.S. Andy ‏@DSAndy7 4h
It's not just the grand gesture that counts when giving back. It's the everyday that matters. - Daniel Craig #charitywork

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Graeme Shimmin ‏@LordShimbo 1h
@KenBoehs John Cleese - the only person in the world who thinks Roger Moore is a better Bond than Daniel Craig...

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Graeme Shimmin ‏@LordShimbo 1h
@KenBoehs John Cleese - the only person in the world who thinks Roger Moore is a better Bond than Daniel Craig...
Yeah, even Roger Moore thinks Daniel is the best :) And who will know better than him?
Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:magnetic shark king @frijae 18 Min.
"now that's a man who deserves blowjobs" this tag on a photoset of Daniel Craig running. I agree. I agree 100%
OMG, how could I have missed THIS? :shock: Yes, a gazillion times YES! :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol:

Alina

Post by Alina »

Rylee Brown ‏@RyleeBrown 4 min.
I was just sitting across from Daniel Craig. #iloveSanDiego
Annos Africa ‏@Annos_Africa 1 min.
Mr #Bond himself supports our work #DanielCraig gave us his #Skyfall shirt & signed it. RT & follow for auction news pic.twitter.com/znuTatvdbn
https://twitter.com/Annos_Africa/status ... 35/photo/1

Hotel Apology Banana ‏@sarah_rodems 19 min.
Cowboys & Aliens wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But then, I was only half paying attention. That may have improved the experience.
angelheaded hipster ‏@sometimesyoufly 10 min.
@sarah_rodems I didn't want to kill myself after I saw it, so it wasn't as bad as I expected either.
Nic KG ‏@Swoldemort 2 min.
@sometimesyoufly @sarah_rodems Not a bad movie if you turn your brain off and look at Daniel Craig. *sigh*

Colin Payn ‏@ColinPayn 24 cze
@rsrigda @mattfoster2010 2/2 Timothy Dalton, Piers Brosnan or Daniel Craig?
Rachael S Rigda ‏@RSRigda 8 godz.
@ColinPayn @mattfoster2010 Mmmmm Daniel Craig is also nice
Colin Payn ‏@ColinPayn 8 godz.
@RSRigda @mattfoster2010 We are both the same age but he's the much better looking guy of the two. Hate the bastard!! LOL!!
Rachael S Rigda ‏@RSRigda 2 godz.
@ColinPayn @mattfoster2010 Rotf. He just has this air about him. Ultra sexy
Colin Payn ‏@ColinPayn 2 min.
@rsrigda @mattfoster2010 Now I'm really jealous! Can't compete with Daniel Craig! LOL
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Jacqueline @oboylesrule · 1h
I fucking suck. Daniel Craig was at tfana tonight and I gave my shift away

I think tfana refers to 'Theatre for a New Audience' in New York.