Flashbacks of a fool

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

CYPHERC

Post by CYPHERC »

Lu wrote:
Faustine wrote:
CYPHERC wrote:WOW this man loves to be naked.... :shock: :shock: :shock: i think hes very proud of his body.... :roll:
Thanks God!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Boo-ya!! Amen!
well i guess that if i had his body i will be showing it too, cant be helped... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by CYPHERC on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
CYPHERC

Post by CYPHERC »

i was thinking something, my agent says he is not gonna show his body on QOS, so maybe he thought "ill make it up to my fans with this one" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

CYPHERC wrote:i was thinking something, my agent says he is not gonna show his body on QOS, so maybe he thought "ill make it up to my fans with this one" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daniel ... in a movie ... dressed all the time .... kinky. :shock:

I have seen more than 30 movies and I does not remember any more than 4 or 5 in those that he´s dressed always. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What would belong to his fans if he was deciding not to bath any more, or swim, or to show his marvellous ass??? :roll:

Only to enjoy his talent as actor? No way :lol:

Because of it always seemed to me so funny that DC was speaking in a moment of the angry that was feeling for constant commentaries on his nudity in CR ... I did not understand the funny and absurd thing even I saw other movies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

THANKS TO ELAINE FOR THE SCREENCAPS!

THANK YOU D_C for the enlargements!

Kisses & Hugs to both! :D

CYPHERC

Post by CYPHERC »

Faustine wrote:
CYPHERC wrote:i was thinking something, my agent says he is not gonna show his body on QOS, so maybe he thought "ill make it up to my fans with this one" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have seen more than 30 movies and I does not remember any more than 4 or 5 in those that he´s dressed always. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What would belong to his fans if he was deciding not to bath any more, or swim, or to show his marvellous ass??? :roll:

Because of it always seemed to me so funny that DC was speaking in a moment of the angry that was feeling for constant commentaries on his nudity in CR ... I did not understand the funny and absurd thing even I saw other movies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why not??? i do enjoy his acting skills, some times he really shows it, i have to see Flashbacks of a fool i think this can be the one but who knows....
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lu

Post by Lu »

CYPHERC wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Why not??? i do enjoy his acting skills, some times he really shows it, i have to see Flashbacks of a fool i think this can be the one but who knows....
I am excited about Flashback because it will have both...Daniel's hot bod and really great acting. I just have a feeling about this film, that it will be a really spectacular forum to showcase him as an actor, not just James Bond or blockbuster film characters or whatever, but Daniel really acting. I really hope it gets an Oscar nomination or something!! Maybe I'm crazy but that would be nice for Daniel.
My books!

DanielCraigFan1

It's so boring...!!!

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Is there any other theme which can be discussed than his body? What about his incredible talent?
I don't like to read about his body again and again. It's so boring.
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
Lu

Re: It's so boring...!!!

Post by Lu »

DanielCraigFan1 wrote:Is there any other theme which can be discussed than his body? What about his incredible talent?
Daniel...is that you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

anyway, I was talking about his acting talent in the post above yours, we talk about it all the time. But how to ignore the body? Like Faustine says, in HOW many movies does he NOT show it off? Almost none. If he didn't want us to admire it why would he flaunt it so much?

The photos section is rather given over to drooling over his attributes. There is more talk of his acting over in the Film Roles forum.
My books!

CYPHERC

Post by CYPHERC »

Lu wrote:
CYPHERC wrote:
Faustine wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am excited about Flashback because it will have both...Daniel's hot bod and really great acting. I just have a feeling about this film, that it will be a really spectacular forum to showcase him as an actor, not just James Bond or blockbuster film characters or whatever, but Daniel really acting. I really hope it gets an Oscar nomination or something!! Maybe I'm crazy but that would be nice for Daniel.
WOW big words "Oscar nomination", may be, but i really have to see it before think about an Oscar nomination, the pressure is big MIRAMAX is promoting the film only with Daniels name.. and that's kind of a lot if you know what i mean, i think he is not that famous yet to make people go to a movie just because of his name so i really hope this strategy works, but i think this could be the one who put him on the eye of the public (more than CR, because the story is all about Joe Scott. anyway Viel Glück! Daneil Craig
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

DanielCraigFan1 wrote:Is there any other theme which can be discussed than his body? What about his incredible talent?
There are plenty other themes.
In the Movie roles and TV-productions thread you'll find a lot. :wink:

But , sorry that I repeat something earlier said by other members:
If an actor, even a very talented and versatile actor like Daniel, takes off his clothes in a movie like FoaF and presents his delicious body on screen in that way, then it's not surprising that we are talking about this. :twisted:

Until now we have only seen this short trailer and nothing else from FoaF. We can't talk about his acting skills in regard to this movie.
And when I look a movie still or some of this very sexy pics of several photohoots, sorry but the first impression I get and try to express is how incredible sexy this man is, how mezmerising his eyes are, how provocative his pout is and how delicious his body, abs, arse..... this man is sexy, can't help it.

And when I'm finally able to watch this movie (and I pray for it every day, that it will be released in Germany :wink: ) and have seen his incredible talent in a good movie on screen, then I will talk about his acting and not only about the nude man with a hangover sitting on a bed!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Ditto, Dunda! Well said!!

The best thing about Daniel is the fact that he is a) drop-dead gorgeous and b) very good at what he does! I for one might not be here if he were only one of those, particularly only a)...

Grip
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

I've made a comment about his acting in the eyes thread and so far everyone has ignored it. :shock: :?
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Lu wrote:
Faustine wrote:
CYPHERC wrote:WOW this man loves to be naked.... :shock: :shock: :shock: i think hes very proud of his body.... :roll:
Thanks God!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Boo-ya!! Amen!
Thank God, it would be such a pity to hide such a bod ! :twisted:
catasa

Post by catasa »

If he had no talet, I wouldn't be here.
I wouldn't be here for just the skin.
But when he gets undressed, I just can not help myself. He's very good looking. Got a great body.
There must be a better thread than this one to question why we talk too much skin. We've just seen the trailer of this movie, in which he has no clothes on in. I do not know what else could be expected from us.
fond-of-bond wrote: I've made a comment about his acting in the eyes thread and so far everyone has ignored it. :shock: :?
I understand this must feel very unfair. 8)
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^