The "Well-Dressed Man" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

redluna

Post by redluna »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Cicero wrote:Suddenly V-neck and a polo isn't that boring...
Greg Williams shot this photo. It was a session for the UK GQ.
Yeah, it is the cover pic isn't it? Never noticed the V-neck...
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Browneyed_LadyBond

Post by Browneyed_LadyBond »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
redluna wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: Greg Williams shot this photo. It was a session for the UK GQ.
Yeah, it is the cover pic isn't it? Never noticed the V-neck...
Yes. It´s the cover pic. They cut the bottom of the picture for the cover. I know it, if I cleaned it.

Sweet Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:*THUD* ....I think this is the most beautiful pic of Dan I have ever seen .....Thx so much for the large version D_C!!!!
~You open your big old baby blues
"Thank you darling," you say
Mr. Craig, you made my day~...from Sharmaine's lovely poem :D

Thank you D_C for the siggy set
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

His eyes are magnificient in that photo!!! Thank you for the posting the large version :D :D
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Browneyed_LadyBond

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: Yes. It´s the cover pic. They cut the bottom of the picture for the cover. I know it, if I cleaned it.

Sweet Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:*THUD* ....I think this is the most beautiful pic of Dan I have ever seen .....Thx so much for the large version D_C!!!!
You ´re welcome, dear ;)
Thx :lol: :lol: :wink:

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

We can expect more well dressed "Bond look alikes" on the streets!

Tom Ford Beats Budgets by 100% in First Year on $5,000 Garments
By Sara Gay Forden

June 23 (Bloomberg) -- Designer Tom Ford's closely held fashion company beat sales budgets by 100 percent in the year after opening its first store on Madison Avenue in April 2007 as shoppers flocked to buy $5,000 made-to-measure garments.

Revenue since April has been 60 percent ahead of budget, Tom Ford International Chairman Domenico De Sole said in a telephone interview today as the company opened its first directly operated European store in Milan. Ford also said he will dress actor Daniel Craig in his next James Bond movie.

``We are very happy with what we've seen so far,'' De Sole said. Business hasn't been affected by a consumer slowdown in the U.S. and Europe, he said. ``It's different for us than an established brand because we are just starting out, but if the economy were better we'd probably be doing even better.''

Ford, who charges $3,800 for an off-the-rack suit, plans to open about 100 stores in 10 years, both directly and with retail partners as he expands the business he started with a fragrance license in 2005. The designer aims to capitalize on rising global demand for luxury goods that has swelled the industry's annual revenue to about 180 billion euros ($279 billion.)

De Sole declined to provide exact figures for the company, which he owns privately with the 46-year-old designer.

Ford, who is president and chief executive officer of his eponymous company, has 18 stores under construction in cities from Dubai to Moscow, he said today during a tour of his new store, which is on Via Verri in Milan.

Biggest to Date

The Milan outlet is Ford's biggest to date, measuring 11,600 square feet over five floors that include a perfumery, made-to- measure salon and private fitting rooms. The furnishings include works of art by sculptors Anselm Reyle and Alexander Calder, a set of armchairs that belonged to Franco Zeffirelli, walls finished with Kenya black marble and wardrobes made from Macassar ebony. Ford created a one-of-a-kind fragrance, Italian Cypress, that is sold exclusively in the Milan store.

Ford opened a shop-in-shop in New York department store Bergdorf Goodman in May, while franchised outlets have opened in Japan, Switzerland and Brazil in the past year. Additional stores are planned in Spain in July, Moscow in September, as well as Dubai, Las Vegas, London, Paris and Rome, Ford said.

The opportunity to dress Craig as James Bond arose after they met at a party in London and Ford began dressing the actor off- screen. Ford and costume designer Louise Frogley developed more than 420 changes, including a blue tuxedo, for the ``Quantum of Solace'' movie, which is scheduled for release in November.

Ford started working at Gucci in 1990 as a designer and left in April 2004 along with then-CEO De Sole after a decade as creative director. He has signed accords with Italian men's wear maker Ermenegildo Zegna SpA to produce clothing, with Estee Lauder Cos. for fragrances and with Marcolin SpA for eyewear.

To contact the reporter on this story: Sara Gay Forden in Milan at sforden@bloomberg.net

Last Updated: June 23, 2008 12:27 EDT

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... I&refer=uk#
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Lu

Post by Lu »

Liverpool Rules wrote:We can expect more well dressed "Bond look alikes" on the streets!

All the men want to be like Daniel :D :D
My books!

advicky

Post by advicky »

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=d ... ewest.y=12

Here is four pictures (2 pieces suit, tie, jeans) but I can't do them bigger. I think they're from Parkinsin show.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Clicking on this link makes me think of Headcases :lol: :lol: :lol:

As someone been able to save the other episodes (two (as of 7th April and 8th May have been posted in the headcases-thread)?

These have been hilarious, I would like to see the other ones, but unfortunately the links on the ITV-Side only work for UK people :(

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:Clicking on this link makes me think of Headcases :lol: :lol: :lol:

As someone been able to save the other episodes (two (as of 7th April and 8th May have been posted in the headcases-thread)?

These have been hilarious, I would like to see the other ones, but unfortunately the links on the ITV-Side only work for UK people :(
I'm looking :twisted:
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

:shock: What is he wearing here?
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote::shock: What is he wearing here?
These piccis are so old, the clothes haven´t survived maybe :lol:
Cute look nevertheless.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Browneyed_LadyBond

Faustine wrote:
This clothes... He´s not in a grey suit, enough for me :lol:

Faustine dear I love these pics!!!!...thx for posting...and btw HELLO EVERYONE!!!....I'm back!!!....sorry but I couldn't find the holiday topic :(

xoxoxox, Ada

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:
Faustine wrote:
This clothes... He´s not in a grey suit, enough for me :lol:

Faustine dear I love these pics!!!!...thx for posting...and btw HELLO EVERYONE!!!....I'm back!!!....sorry but I couldn't find the holiday topic :(

xoxoxox, Ada
You so nice as usual, dear. Welcome back :D I write to you tomorrow. Kisses
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking