SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

caramel wrote:^ That is exciting. So the fanboys must be happy that there is a gadget guy now! :D

Isn't that the guy who played Sienna Miller's BF in Layer cake?
sasha wrote: It's reasonable that Q is young, even better - a young nerd, with the shift in technological world it would be logical to have a Q as a young hacker/inventor.
My thoughts exactly. A geeky nerdy looking guy will be perfect for Q (not that I know what Q is all about - not a Bond fan per se) but he seems to fit the bill.
Si like male lisbeth salander
ImageImage
sasha

Post by sasha »

calypso wrote:
caramel wrote:^ That is exciting. So the fanboys must be happy that there is a gadget guy now! :D

sasha wrote: It's reasonable that Q is young, even better - a young nerd, with the shift in technological world it would be logical to have a Q as a young hacker/inventor.
My thoughts exactly. A geeky nerdy looking guy will be perfect for Q (not that I know what Q is all about - not a Bond fan per se) but he seems to fit the bill.
Si like male lisbeth salander
LOLOL Luna!

He is a great actor. His Hamlet got exceptionally good reviews if I remember correctly. He played in new version of Brideshead Revisited, I liked the old one with Jeremy Irons and was reluctant about remake, but he was just great.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I can see him lecturing Bond with the arrogance of the youth...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Germangirl wrote:I can see him lecturing Bond with the arrogance of the youth...
...ohhh yes, me too.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jana66 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I can see him lecturing Bond with the arrogance of the youth...
...ohhh yes, me too.
Bond tries to pull the plug and slow him down, but he won't have any of this. Q is unexpressed :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Is that sydney? he srue grew up, looks a lot better. he also played in enduring Love,
He was in The Trench too!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He is confirmed :D This looks like so much fun..:thumbup:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15889689

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:He is confirmed :D This looks like so much fun..:thumbup:

I can see him in that role too, geeking out and a little bit clever about it too.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:He is confirmed :D This looks like so much fun..:thumbup:

I can see him in that role too, geeking out and a little bit clever about it too.
I always loved Q's attachment to his gadgets - knowing, that Bond will bring them back in pieces. I hope for such a scene - maybe Ben shedding a tear or two over his broken toys... :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its making a nice splash on twitter, not trending, but quite a buzz about it and seems, people like the idea.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

yes, he was Sydney in LC. he was in 1 scene of Enduring Love and I think he was in the Trench as well. He is really young. This all being a new age of Bond it's perfect to have a Q nerd.
I can't wait to see him and Bond encounter and Bond being testy with his nerdy ways.
bubita

Post by bubita »

So many possible scenario, Can´t wait!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

007 James Bond
Night shoot ahead. #SKYFALL http://twitter.com/007/status/140113151 ... 40/photo/1
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

benjamin_yeo Benjamin Yeo
Just finished over night filming for 007. Spent my Friday shooting with Daniel Craig.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

I also like the idea of a young Q. :)