Brand new vids - starting today - Please post here

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

CYPHERC wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote:Faustine, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
I love you too dear :wink:

I´m glad for your hapiness :D
que fuerte esta tu avatar :O jejeje, olle Faustine, he visto que tu tienes mucho material de el, no me puedrias ayudar con unas cositas que ando buscando????

Gracias de antemano
Envíame un mensaje privado diciéndome qué buscas y si lo tengo será un gusto compartirlo con vos

Está bárbaro mi avatar... como se dice aquí "Está más bueno que comer el pollo con la mano" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm desperately looking for the mtv show where they interviewed Dan, Eva and Martin.
They all sat behind a black background, and if memory servs me correctly Dan wore a rather tight blue t-shirt.

The show was a round 20mins.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
redluna

Post by redluna »

Aman wrote:HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm desperately looking for the mtv show where they interviewed Dan, Eva and Martin.
They all sat behind a black background, and if memory servs me correctly Dan wore a rather tight blue t-shirt.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Mmmh, can't remember that clip, but maybe on of the other members could help?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

redluna wrote:

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
neither do I :shock: :shock:

How could it be that I forgot a rather tight blue t-shirt on this bod? :shock: :shock:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
breefree7

Post by breefree7 »

Dunda wrote:
redluna wrote:

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I think I know the one you're talking about because I have it and downloaded it from the forum last spring. But I don't know how to upload things again, so I'll look around in earlier posts. (I got it in May 2007, so let's look for posts before that....)

Edit: I think this might be the link to where I downloaded them, but the sendspace files have expired..... I think mine are .avi files, but I have no idea how to upload them. If there's an easy way that it can be explained, I'll try to follow and provide the vids again (they are some good-looking clips!) :D
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... .php?t=592
redluna

Post by redluna »

breefree7 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
redluna wrote: Mmmh, can't remember that clip, but maybe on of the other members could help?

I think I know the one you're talking about because I have it and downloaded it from the forum last spring. But I don't know how to upload things again, so I'll look around in earlier posts. (I got it in May 2007, so let's look for posts before that....)

Edit: I think this might be the link to where I downloaded them, but the sendspace files have expired..... I think mine are .avi files, but I have no idea how to upload them. If there's an easy way that it can be explained, I'll try to follow and provide the vids again (they are some good-looking clips!) :D
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... .php?t=592
Unfortunately the vids are gone :? It would be great if someone will be able to upload them again. I pm'd you breefree7
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I'm just uploading the 5 parts, but my lap sucks, it's going to die :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Dunda wrote:I'm just uploading the 5 parts, but my lap sucks, it's going to die :twisted: :twisted:
:lol:
redluna

Post by redluna »

Thanks a lot Dunda!!! Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

:D :D :D :D
breefree7

Post by breefree7 »

redluna wrote:Thanks a lot Dunda!!! Image

Looks like Dunda beat me to the punch! :wink: But thanks to Red anyway for the pm on how to upload files!! :D :D
redluna

Post by redluna »

German BILD-Zeitung (comparable with british SUN) shows a vid from Daniel's boat-action in Panama

Not really good quality but watch it here: http://www.bild.de/BILD/entertainment/k ... 43000.html
or download it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1I3IAKF

The commentary from the reporter is not nice. :twisted: